Hi everyone! Wow it has been almost a year since I have posted here! You all probably think that I fell off the face of Earth and I have no idea how to respond to that. Anyways, I thought I could write a post filling you all about my life and other stuffs. You would be knowing most of this if you are following my Instagram. I am also doing a “Get to know me” tag because you can know a bit more about me and I have got some new followers as well. Welcome!!
However I can’t say that I am fully back to blogging, as I am not sure whether I will have be able to post regularly but a post now and then won’t hurt! Gosh I missed you all and this wonderful community!!!
In December 2016, around the time of my last post, my life became somewhat of a nightmare. My brother was admitted in the hospital for 6 days with typhoid and pneumonia. My dad had a kidney stone in his ureter, which thankfully was gone after a few weeks, but it was excruciatingly painful for him especially when the stone moved. Gosh it was just unbearable to watch him in pain. Then, there were my IGCSEs which started the first week of May and lasted an entire month! I got my results on August, 6 A* and 1 A – the A was for computer science and I am kind of disappointed about that, nevertheless I was happy about my results. But before that in June 2017, my dad was diagnosed with umbilical hernia and he had to undergo a key-hole surgery. We were in my home country when this happened and once we got back, our house was under renovation which was awful because it started the same day as my school. They were opening up the ceiling and blah blah, we had to pack away our stuffs and live somewhere else for a week. It became extremely hectic for everyone those days! Soon, that was over – whew!
During school days (I am in Grade 11), I am just really busy and my time is mostly occupied with doing school work. Now, my school exams are over and my term break of a week long has started which is awesome because I get to relax and finally read! Yayy! Also, earlier today I trimmed about 2 inches of my hair, which was awesome.The ends of it were kind of in a straight line and I hated that, now it’s sort U-shaped. Only about two years ago, I was in love with my long hair, now I just love cutting it short – it’s easier to style in the mornings and much more simple to take care of. 🙂
Get to know me tag
1. What is your middle name?: Ah I don’t have one, I really wish I did. 😦
2. What is favorite subject at school?: Hm…. I absolutely love Maths! Then comes Chemistry and Biology, Physics could be the next and English as well. Gosh I am such a nerd.
3. What is your favorite drink?: Water!! But I really enjoy fresh juices, mainly strawberry and avocado.
4. What is your favorite song at the moment?: Well currently, I love listening to Perfect by Ed Sheeran and Treat you better by Shaw Mendes. These two artists has g
5. What is your favorite food?: My mom’s food is the absolute best! I love chicken! And ice cream is bae!!
6. Favorite book(s) of all time?: I am dreading this question because there are so many answers to it!!! Well I have narrowed it down : The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare (just finished the third book), Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell (review), Trylle trilogy by Amanda Hocking, Flawed by Cecelia Ahern (review) and The Vanishing Point by Val McDermid
7. Favorite Color?: Honestly, I love blue, black, red, purple, aquamarine and turquoise.
8. Do you have any pets?: No, but I really wish I had a dog, preferably Husky! ❤
9. Do you speak any other language?: I fluently speak English and my native language, I can speak a bit of French. Did I mention that I am no longer studying it at school? Tragic, really tragic. :(((
10. How many siblings do you have?: I only have younger brother, he is seven.
11. Favorite Blog?: Omg I have a lot of favorite blogs, so I’m not just going to mention one 🙂
12. Favorite Movie?: My favorite movies are Vampire Academy, Divergent, Frozen and Bend it like Beckham (who else have seen it?)
13. Favorite TV shows?: I have only watched Pretty Little Liars and I really like it. I finished until season 3, and now it’s on pause because of school work/
14. PC or Mac?: PC
15. What phone do you have?: I have a Samsung Galaxy Note II
16. How tall are you?: Gosh I am short, 155 cm aka 5’1
Well that was fun! Hope you enjoyed reading it! I will try posting something again this week!
If you read this whole thing, then you’re AMAZING!!! ❤ Tell me one interesting thing about you in the comments. Until later, byee 😀